Saturday, April 28, 2012

T-shirt redo

 I have lots of T-shirts that were Ricks and now I wear them.  They aren't flattering at all, but I can't seem to quit wearing them nor throw them away.  So I saw on Pinterest (yes, my new favorite thing) how to change them up.  Sorry no before on this one.
 Here is the before, unflattering big shirt on me.
Here is the after.  They would look better on a bit more form fitting jeans or bottoms, but I wasn't going to change into any to take the picture.  They are still really comfortable and now a bit more cute!

5 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i love it! great idea. i'm going to have to do that now. can you send me the name?
thanks,
jody

Micah and Lindy said...

Looks great! and yes pinterest is like a bad drug very addicting!

Sherrie said...

Look at you being all crafty :), way to go!

Terry and Gail said...

So did you just gather up the side of the shirt and secure it. Interesting. I could do that with some of the tshirts I get that are always too long. Really cute Debi and way to reuse... President Hinckley would be proud of you. Does Loni know that these shirts are something President Hinckely would love? Did you know that he was all about repruposing things. I love it and they do look cuter for sure. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

Super cute! Love it!!!