Monday, April 16, 2012

Day #2......edited versions.


On our trip I knew I wouldn't be very good about taking pictures, well because I usually am not good at taking pictures. I get caught up in what we are doing or just don't feel like taking the camera out again. I know. Lazy mommy. :) Anyway, I handed the camera off to Loni quite a few times, which resulted in about 600 photos of our trip. I know that is nothing in comparison to my friends, Robin and Sherrie, who will take 200 photos in an hour. They would have had a crazy amount! I get tired of looking through all of them though and so 600 is good for me. You just won't be seeing that many. So this is "edited." Above: Tyce pointing out a monkey at the zoo.So Rick loaded Tyce into the backpack that Tyce really didn't fit into well. Ada rode in the stroller. Our hotel was less than a mile from the zoo so we just walked.
The pandas were a favorite. We went to see them a few times. The live ones, not this one.
Ada and Loni liked climbing on all the statues. Ada didn't really like smiling for the camera most of the time.
Loni at the end of our zoo adventure. She begged to go to the zoo stores and we finally went into one. She came out with a cockatoo named Marriett Washington. I may post some more photos later of the zoo, but that is all for now.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

The mural is amazing... I love the cockatoo... I love the zoo and Tyce did look a little crowded in the backpack. I hope to see more zoo pictures and your kids will remember this event for much of their lives. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cool mural. i find that when i go to the zoo with these little monkeys, that i hardly take any pictures of animals!
jody