
Here is Loni, #8, with her team. They are the Indians.

Loni in the dugout with her batting helmet. Don't mind the sticker we will remove it.

Loni up to bat for the 2nd time in the game. The first time she struck out, but this time she watched and didn't swing on any balls. She got on base!

This is on first base getting ready to go to second. Isn't she the cutest baseball player? She wasn't even the smallest!

Stealing second! Yep she stole it. Unfortunately when she was trying to steal 3rd the batter struck out so she didn't get to make it home, but she will maybe in the next game! Thanks to Robin for taking the middle two pictures! Robin and her family showed up with about 1/2 hour left of Loni's game. Ethan plays and had a game right after. Ashton plays too but their game got rained out! Bummer, when your first game of the season gets rained out. You can see Robin in the light blue shirt on the other side of the field. Ada had a lot of fun playing with Ashton and Lily for that 1/2 hour. She was so sad to leave.
5 comments:
You can have a 1/8th put on her hat. She most likely is the only Indian on the team. She looks very professional. I like the stealing the baseball picture of the two younger ones. Going from a big smile to big cry. Tell them all to just enjoy. Love Dad
I like her hair flying behind her as she runs. I still can't believe how long the game was. And I will agree that she is the cutest baseball player. So is it baseball or softball? Michelle was asking that and I don't know. I will work with her on hitting a ball when I get there. Hitting a ball is really understanding it mentally. It is easier to show than say how to do it. If it is baseball though it is harder because the ball is smaller and the pitches are faster. I don't know how anyone swings fast enough. Great post and tons of thanks to Robin for helping out. Love that lady. Love, Mom
i didn't know she was playing. when did she decide to play? is she the only girl? i couldn't tell. glad she's having fun! take some video so we can see her in action. what position is she playing? good luck, loners!
jody
Way to go, Loni! She looks like a pro out there! I love baseball season and watching all the kiddies get hyped!
She was so cute in her little baseball uniform! Loved it! So fun seeing you guys there! After you left, Jacob kept calling out for Ada! ;)
Post a Comment