Monday, April 16, 2012

Day #2......after the zoo.

Loni at the cathedral.
After the zoo Rick went with the girls out. It was too early to go to bed and so he took them out. Quite a while later they returned. They went to the cathedral and somewhere else that I can't remember.The walk was over a mile there and up hill. Loni was tired from the zoo walking and Rick had pushed Ada in the stroller and carried Loni on his shoulders. Nice dad!
Ada came back like this. I think she was tired. Don't you wish you didn't have to run the ragged to get them to sleep like this?

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I love the little round building at the cathedral... the cathedral is beautiful... She looks so relaxed and so dead asleep. I love the one sock off and one sock on and belly button. What a fun day. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cool cathedral. i like to look at those fancy old churches too. i only get joss to sleep like that after a long day at the beach!
jody