Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Before and After

So I always want a hair cut. Or just a change. My hair grows fast and I have wanted my hair short again so, I decided last night and I would be watching my friends daughter ,who just happens to cut my hair, I asked if she would do it after. Did that make sense? No, not really, but who cares. My hair is short again! Thanks Kelli! (I have poor posture, don't you think?)
This is my hair after it was removed from my head. (Not a hairy animal.)
Here it is! I don't yet know how to do it, so it probably won't look like this everyday. Heck I will be wearing a hat some days and you won't be able to even see it! I like it. I love not having the weight of it anymore. I know most people don't understand that, but my hair is really thick and heavy and if I didn't straighten it sometimes it could cause a headache! If I wear ponytails too much it causes a headache. Anyway.......
This may or may not be a way I will style it sometimes. It may take me a while to figure out how to get it to stand up. I had to take the picture really fast before it fell down. I may or may not dye that part bleach blonde. What do you think? Hee, hee!
And yes, from the back I look like a boy a bit. And yes, Loni and Rick did say I look a bit like Justin Beiber now. I am going out tomorrow to buy some really big girly earrings to make sure I don't get mistaken as a boy. :)

7 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i think its amazing that you can wear just about any style of short hair. looks good...never seen this one on you though. i laughed at the justin beiber comment. :) good luck on styling it. that's the part i hate.
jody

Jami said...

I LOVE IT!!!You are so brave though.....Looks great on ya!!! You are gorgeous all the time though!!

Terry and Gail said...

Yes... you are amazing how your face takes on so many styles... you look really sexy and gorgeous with this hair style... don't like the spikey thing... that is like me yelling too loud... you draw enough attention to yourself just with how you look that you don't want to have your hair be screaming for people to look at you. This cut draws alot of attention to your face and eyes. I really like it... good job Kelli! Love, Mom

Juniel Bingham said...

ow ow! That's one hawt hair do! Way to go woman!

Terry and Gail said...

Debi you look so pretty. It is a good change. You are a beautiful young lady. I love you so very much. Dad

Mindy said...

You look adorale!! I love it! You are so brave to chop your hair. I do know the feeling of heavy hair!!We sure miss you guys. Looks like you have been having fun!

Robin Conner said...

Super Cute! And I actually like the way you style it! Even cuter! ;)