A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
Monday, April 16, 2012
Playing in the dirt and rocks. More fun. These were some chairs in our hotel. Loni thought they were so beautiful and wanted to get pictures in them. See we are so happy to stay in such a pretty hotel. Our room was on the 8th floor and we had a really nice view from our window.
I love the picture with Loni and her siblings... she looks like the perfect big sister in them. I like the one with her and Tyce, too. He looks so happy and I agree with Loni, the chairs are so beautiful. I am glad that you indulged her. Did you take a picture of your view? Love, Mom
Also, inreference to your playing in dirt and rocks... isn't that funny that you can take little kids anywhere fancy or not and if there are dirt and rocks that is what they want to play in the most.
4 comments:
I love the picture with Loni and her siblings... she looks like the perfect big sister in them. I like the one with her and Tyce, too. He looks so happy and I agree with Loni, the chairs are so beautiful. I am glad that you indulged her. Did you take a picture of your view? Love, Mom
So fun seeing your vacation pics! Looks like you guys had a great time! And a great spring break! :)
Also, inreference to your playing in dirt and rocks... isn't that funny that you can take little kids anywhere fancy or not and if there are dirt and rocks that is what they want to play in the most.
good candid shots. love it when they eat/play with dirt and rocks. oh well! makes me glad we have indoor plumbing and baths..:)
jody
Post a Comment