Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day#5 White House and memorials.

White House and the John Deere.
They were so happy to be out! The weather was really nice and warm. Tyce ended up with a bit of a sun burn. OOPS!


Throughout all the memorials there is quite a bit of water and fountains. Ada was like a magnet to them. She would have gotten in if I had let her, but of course there are "No Wading" signs by them. It didn't help at one place an adult took off his shoes and put his feet in. Ada looked at me and I said he was breaking the rules and she couldn't do it too. Sorry.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I especially loved the picture of Loni and Ada's backs... I love Washington DC... it is beautiful and a wonderful place to visit.. it is too bad our government leaders are a little messed up... all of this is so good. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

Such fun pics! What a fun vacation you had! The kids looked like they enjoyed it! :)