Monday, April 16, 2012

Day #4 Museum of Natural History

Tyce, what a cutie pie. He liked to touch all the buttons whenever he could.
BIG Diamond Necklace.
HI!
Bones, Bones, and more bones.
Fish. I am sure you could figure out all of that on your own, but I needed to type something. Loni took most of the pictures. She was kept pretty busy. This museum was huge and busy. I could have spent more time there unlike some of the other museums, but we did spend about 2 hours there.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, Loni told me that she loved this museum. Although the best things in there the day you were there were all of you. I love the blue fish and Tyce pushing all the buttons while Loni read in interest. She really is interested in things. She tells me about them all the time. I love that Loni loves to learn. It will serve her well in her future. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love that tyce smile! he's so big! tell loni she did a good job with the pictures!
jody