Thursday, April 19, 2012

Day#5 continued

Posing after we used the restrooms! I think we visited all that could be found.
Lincoln Memorial. I don't know what Ada is doing, but Loni is trying to get her to do something as usual.
Can you see me? I have the blue backpack on and am pushing a stroller. I think it is cool how you can see the statues as well. Way to take a cool picture Rick!
Martin Luther King Jr.
Loni liked sitting on all the chain railings and swinging. I told her to get off. :)

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

You guys are all so cute... I have never the Martin Luther King Jr. Monument... I don't think it was there when we went. Is that wall where you reflect the place with a bunch of names on it? I am so glad you had some sunny warm days. Love, Mom