Thursday, April 19, 2012

Last post for a bit of our trip.....

The grounds at our hotel.
Our lovely hotel.
A place we went 3 times for their 29 cent waters and the frozen yogurt for 44 cents an ounce. It was always very yummy.
Loni and Ada sharing their frozen yogurt.
The longest escalator. It was very long.........we hope you enjoyed our trip in pictures. There are still so many more, but they will have to wait. Some because I can't remember all the names of where we were:) I am not a history buff nor do I have a stellar memory. Rick will have to fill in the blanks of where we were.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I love the tulips... yes your motel was so lovely and I love the cheap waters and the cheap yummy yogurt and I love Ada and Loni sharing the yogurt picture... that is a long escalotor. thanks for posting as much as you have posted. I have enjoyed the pictures so much. I am glad you did this trip. Smart idea! Love, Mom