Something that I saw that is pretty. I think it is the treasury building. Aren't they so cute? We ended up buying an extra stroller. They did ride some, walk some, and push them some. Ceiling of the capitol. We went on a tour of the Capitol. We only saw 3 rooms! We did watch a movie, which I didn't get to watch because Ada had to pee. Best timing as usual! Fountains.
So do you know what all those blossoms were? Those are the cherry blossoms and you were there when they were in bloom. I am jealous. They are so beautiful. The DC cherry blossoms are world famous and you got to see them. Well... about Ada peeing... it was better that you missed the movie than having her pee in the theater. She is a good girl and Tyce is hilarious. Cute picture of you and Rick, too. Love, Mom
2 comments:
So do you know what all those blossoms were? Those are the cherry blossoms and you were there when they were in bloom. I am jealous. They are so beautiful. The DC cherry blossoms are world famous and you got to see them. Well... about Ada peeing... it was better that you missed the movie than having her pee in the theater. She is a good girl and Tyce is hilarious. Cute picture of you and Rick, too. Love, Mom
cute hat..i kept meaning to say that. i want one like that. glad you got to see the capitol building. cute pics of everyone walking on the mall.
jody
Post a Comment