Monday, April 16, 2012

Day #3 Temple and the cemetary.

Rick and I took turns going to the temple Wednesday morning. It was a colder day. After the Temple we went to Arlington National Cemetary. It was massive! We saw the changing of the guards as well. I will maybe post some of those pictures later.
Rick helping out Loni who was tired. He wanted me to get a picture so that I could post it.
It was really pretty throughout the whole place.
The tomb of the Unknown Soldiers where the changing of the guards takes place.
Thank Heavens, she does smile at the camera!

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Really cute Ada smile and I love the one of Rick pushing Tyce and piggy back Loni... the temple is so beautiful and I am so glad that you took the time to work it in. I want to visit Arlington one day and see the tomb of the unknown soldier... very touching. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

happy picture of ada! i think you have to take a million of 3year olds to get a good one. cool pics of the cemetary too. we didn't go there when we where there years ago. it would have been cool to see.
jody