I love Tyce with his shoes off, his smile on as he is about to climb the stairs. And on sunny days any pretty clear blue cool water would entice any cute little Ada darling... lots of pretty water features in DC. I don't remember seeing all of those except for the big mall one by the washington monument and linclon monument. Cool Debi. I love that you guys took this trip. So smart... I know it was hard in alot of ways but it builds memories and relationships. Tyce is so cute... he looks a little red in this picture! A good thing to do when a kid gets a sunburn is to give them a baby aspirin. Information from Steve. Love, Mom
1 comment:
I love Tyce with his shoes off, his smile on as he is about to climb the stairs. And on sunny days any pretty clear blue cool water would entice any cute little Ada darling... lots of pretty water features in DC. I don't remember seeing all of those except for the big mall one by the washington monument and linclon monument. Cool Debi. I love that you guys took this trip. So smart... I know it was hard in alot of ways but it builds memories and relationships. Tyce is so cute... he looks a little red in this picture! A good thing to do when a kid gets a sunburn is to give them a baby aspirin. Information from Steve. Love, Mom
Post a Comment