Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ada being Ada

This week was parents week at dance.  The girls get to show off their dances to the parents.  I was hoping Ada would participate but she did what I thought she would.  Oh well.  Maybe she will surprise us all and do it in the recital.  Fingers crossed.  I forgot the camera so I didn't get her dance.  She does it at home all the time so I will have to try to get it to post.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

hehehe! well she looked cute anyways! i'll hope that she does at the recital too otherwise maybe you'll just have to make a video at home so we can all appreciate her new dancing skills. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

She looks so cute... it is funny though how she would stand up, then followed the group when they walked around and then how she went back to the little girl who was really crying. What a cute costume. I hope you will take a video of her doing it at home because they sometimes will improvise other things along with the dance. I loved this. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom