Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Batter up!

Loni had another game tonight.  Check out the video.  She got hit in the head and so got to walk to first.  She then stole 2nd, I think on a hit ran to 3rd, then stole home!  She slid into it and the catcher was there as well, but he dropped the ball so she was SAFE!  She also did a good play when she was in the outfield.  She is getting better and better.  She is a great cheerer in the dugout and on the field for her team.  The moms love it.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yikes! love those helmets! good job loni! hope you are having fun.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Wow... I am glad it was a little plunk... that always scares me... she put the bat back like a pro and hussled over to the base like a pro... she is so cute. I miss her. Thanks for the video. Really good. I heard you calling, go Lon! Love, Mom