The last dance video I posted of Ada was not the greatest. She cried. She just sat there. She walked in a circle. No dancing. I don't have high hopes for her performing at the recital. But I do know that she does dance in class and so I snuck some video with my phone. Sorry it only takes 30 seconds bits and it isn't the greatest clarity. Easy enough though she is the one in the black skirt. It is always from behind but you get an idea. She isn't too bad. I like the part where she is reaching out and her teacher has to come help her. So cute. Hopefully she will do the dance at the recital. Enjoy!
3 comments:
She is so cute! Love her and her cute personality! ♥
i'm glad we could see her "in action." she's so cute! i'll keep praying that she won't be shy at the recital. :)
jody
You need to teach her how to skip... skipping is very good exercise and is fast and I think she would love to skip while you guys take walks. I will pray, too, for her to be brave enough to at least perform in her $70 Halloween costume! She does seem to know what is going on. I love seeing her in action. She is darling and I love that she has on the one black skirt. Love, Mom
Post a Comment