Building a sand castle after Loni's baseball on Saturday.
Ada decided she didn't need her pants on to be at the beach. Today she told me she was ready to go take Loni to school. She has on her rain boots since it is raining and her jacket. Underneath only underwear. I asked her where her clothes were and she said she was cold and took them off. I told her to go get some clothes on and she said she didn't want to. Funny.
Tyce borrowed a pretend little pink camera from Robin's daughter. He kept holding it up and smiling nice and big at it. Rick kept trying to get a picture of it. This is the best he got. It was pretty funny. He kept doing it over and over. I love that smile.
Goggles. Aren't they cool. Now they are broke, but we will buy more so that we can have more pictures like this.
Chilling at the baseball game. I have some cute kids and one cute little boy.
2 days ago






3 comments:
love all of the smiling tyce pictures. he's just so big. again makes me miss living close to you. ugg! maybe one day. joss isn't going around in underwear like ada yet. she just starting to change her clothes 2 or 3 times a day. they are silly girls!
jody
Yes, that Tyce is definitely a ham... smiling at the camera that he was holding himself.. oh my gosh I wish I could have seen a little bit more of that. What a character! He is a willing smiler. I used to love to make sand castles. I don't usually take off my clothes when I am cold. Kids... she must have loved the thrill of running down the beach in her underware. So cute. Thanks for the post. It is great. Love, Mom
Sooo cute! Love Ada's personality! ;) And Tyce is scrumptious!!!!
Post a Comment