So maybe not my best home project to date, but nevertheless it is done. I may do it again in a couple of weeks. What do you think? Above: before, Below: after (Oh and in case you were wondering, I will not paint or change my shutters which are the same color as the pink on the original door.)
Yikes! Now I can say that I have had a yellow door and if I need to direct people to my house I can just say look for the yellow door. I think that is a plus! I also can contend with the scary house with the lime green door and shutters down the street.
Loni after going to dance to get pictures taken......those will follow as soon as I get them.Only 1 week left of dance till the recital! Anyone want to attend?
Ada after getting her dance photos! She was very happy about them.
Tyce making yet another mess. Yep, he did that. I got rid of the dirt he used and so now he takes all the rocks and piles them in. A lot easier to clean up. Poor dogs have to drink mud.
Do you remember Tyce and his yogurt hair, well this is Tyce and his tomato noodle facial. He has the nicest skin and hair so I am thinking he may know something I don't. Anyone want to try yogurt in your hair and tomato sauce noodle stuff on your face with me?
Here is my other house project I am working on. I am painting both bathrooms. I have one pretty much done, the smallest downstairs one. This is the before and the after is like 2 pictures down. Sorry, I don't feel like getting it in the right order. Anyway yellow color is now a light gray color. It feels a lot bigger, even though it is still the tiniest bathroom ever with the largest toilet and storage things ever. I haven't hung up the tp roll holder and towel rod and things, so I may do an all done photo later.
Today, Ada went to her first day of preschool camp. She was so excited. I thought she needed a lunch, but later found out she didn't. She helped make her lunch and carried her lunch box on the walk to take Loni to school. Then when it was time to go she carried it all the way there. When I picked her up she carried it home and ate some of it. Then she sat on the couch with it for several hours. Later when going to dance she carried it there. She even told me that she was ready to go back to school. It is so cute.
Tyce wanted a photo with Daddy since Ada got one.
The after shot of the downstairs bathroom painted. I will probably do the same color to the upstairs bathroom. I also have to re-caulk both bathrooms. I hate that part. And the taping part. And the clean-up part. I just like the painting part.
Tyce on the slide. He is getting really good at going down all slides by himself. Don't mind me and my bull-legged stance behind him.
2 days ago










4 comments:
the yellow door will make it easier if i ever get to see your house! i like the bathroom too. i don't know if i would like to paint something like that or not. never done it but glad you find it fun! can't wait to see the girls' dance photos. i just got loni's cute baseball card in the mail! its on our fridge. love all of the tyce pictures. tyler goes down the slide by himself too. and climbs up them as well. boys really are little monkeys!
jody
I actually really like the yellow door. It was way better than I thought it would be. I mean I really like it. They say that the front door is where you can be bright and bold and stand out. The dancers look so fancy and I am glad that Ada was happy about her pictures and Tyce is hilarious and daycamp school. Hilarious. Thanks so much for posting. I love your posts and by the way, the gray looks nice. You know that I have a gray bathroom, right. It is not as overtly gray as yours... but it is noticeable. I like gray... it feels like a clean color for bathrooms. Love, Mom
PS... I am going to try the yogurt/ tomato sauce things... with this hyperthyroidism... my hair and skin are trash. Love, Mom
Love your door! Way to be brave and do something bold. (And if people don't like it, don't be afraid to tell em where to go ;)
Post a Comment