Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catch up.....

 We had some family come visit a couple weeks ago, then I went to girls camp with my church, then we were getting ready for Rick to leave and so I am way behind.  So when family was here we went to the Gator pool on base and my kids were hungry.  Tyce's face is always priceless so I had to post this pic.
 Rick's mom had some photos from long ago when Rick went home for a visit.  I thought I would post it.  These are his syblings and parents in one photo!
 We took his family to Nauticus.  Lindy is taking the picture.  We will say she is the babe in the mermaid outfit.
 Alli and Loni.
 Grandma Nancy as another babe in a mermaid outfit.
 Grandpa Wally was a sport and decided to also be a babe in a mermaid outfit.  I think it suits him:)
 All Aboard.  Minus Lindy again.
 Gator Pool.  Rick was the official lifeguard for Tyce and Ada.  He also helped out with his friend Brandon's son Bridger since Ada wanted Brandon to always catch her sliding down the slides.
 Tyce and Alli singing and playing the piano.
 And it wouldn't be my house if the visitors didn't visit Coby's kennel.  All the kids who come who are small enough wind up there once at least.
 Loni with her Principal's honor roll for the end of year.  She got all A's and did really well on her SOL's.  She is one smart cookie!
 Grandpa Wally and Ada.  Ada loves her grandparents on both sides.  She doesn't mind that she doesn't see them often enough she still gets her hugs in.
 Tyce and Grandma Nancy.  He loves the grandparents as well.
 Loni at Nauticus.
 Ada at Nauticus and eating.  Shocker!
 Ada as the mermaid.
 Loni as the mermaid.
Me and Ada.  It was my birthday on Father's Day this year.  They made me a cake and took me shopping!  It was so fun!  Rick said he didn't get me blowing the candles out so I posed again.  Scary.  I am 33!

3 comments:

Jami said...

so fun to have visitors! Hope all is well and hope you had a wonderful birthday!!! 33?!?!? Dang, your getting up there ;)...haha!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love the last picture face...hehehe! and i'm totally jealous they all got to come out to visit you. i want to come! looks like you guys had a good time together. cute bathing suit by the way. where did you get it? i need a new one and hate looking since its impossible to find anything remotely modest. ugg! love and miss you all!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

This is a great post. I love when you all post. Some great shots of the kids interacting with Grandparents and love the kid eating shots and how fun to go swimming with friends. Tyce is definitely looking more little boyish all the time. He is a cute guy. thanks for the post. Love, Mom