Thursday, July 5, 2012

Drama Queen

Not only can Tyce scream like a girl he also is a drama queen.  Yesterday when I didn't give him a sucker but gave Ada one after she ate all her food, but he didn't, he proceeded to show his disapproval.  He threw this fit for awhile before I finally started recording it.  He eventually stopped and wanted to play with the camera.  If you watch some where in there he sits up and falls back and bangs his head on the ground and cries louder.  He did this several times before I started recording.  He would almost quit crying and would throw himself back and start crying again!  What is that?!  Anyway for your viewing pleasure, Tyce as the drama queen!

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

tyler smiled as he watched this whole thing. :) but poor tyce. i would have cried if i didn't get a sucker too. :) but he did make me smile when he said "i want to see." i guess he wanted to make the movie too!
jody

Bryan and Molly said...

aaah - thanks for letting me know that I am not the only one with such a dramatic child! Love that you grabbed the camera to film it! I like to take pictures of Brooklyn rolling all over the floor but the camera is way more effective :)

Terry and Gail said...

I especially love the leg kicking and involving the bean bag chair in the experience. He is hailarious. Yes, kids throwing fits and expressing themselves this way is very normal. They don't know how to verbalize what they are feeling nor how to justify their expectations and so they just throw a fit. I need to start using fits again... I have the same problem with verbalization and justification, too. Great video. Love, Mom