Saturday, July 14, 2012

Childrens Museum

 These are my kids blessing photos.  When I took their other photos and put them in different frames going up the stairs I left blanks on the walls that I could fill.  I decided to do their names with their birthdays.  I think I may reprint them one day outlined in black but for now they will do.  Kind of fun little project.
 Yesterday we went to the childrens museum.  Ada hopped right up on the motorcycle.
 I wanted to go because there is a new exhibit featuring one of Ada's favorites, Curious George.  It was a fun little exhibit.
 The golf at curious george.  Boys loved this.
 Shopping at Curious George.
 Tyce with Curious George.
He was really fascinated by him.  I didn't totally catch the look he was making but this one is close.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Love that last picture of Tyce with Curious George! :)

Terry and Gail said...

Carlos loves Curious George, too. He would love this exhibit. I love the photo display you have of your children and their birthdates and blessing days. See... once you fall in love with your children it is the only thing you want to see on your walls other than Jesus. I love my Joseph Smith picture. But I could live without that... but seeing you all everyday helps me to keep going and to keep trying to be better. Be careful because it is addicting and you might find yourself saying one day what I say; "The next step is just making it all into wall paper!" Thanks for posting. I just love it. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i love your children's museum! i wish we had one like that. i guess i should look around here and see if there is a cool place like that. i'm glad ada and tyce get to experience it. so much fun!
jody