Saturday, July 7, 2012

Oh what fun


 Our new art work in our bathroom.  It says "Welcome to our zoo!"  I am the girl.....kids and Rick are depicted by animals.  Hehe.  I found a cute picture on the internet and used what I wanted in my own picture.  It has been awhile since I painted anything.  It took me a few nights since Tyce and Ada seem to want to try to help.
 Awhile back I got these frames and the one for the bathroom.  Since I got the bathroom one up I figured I would get the other ones up as well.  I decided to put the kids pics going up the stairs.  I think they turned out well.  Aaahhh!  What a good frame does for a picture.:)



Of course, Tyce wanted the camera once he saw me using it.  Isn't he cute!  Notice his tan that is finally started.  It takes awhile with SPF 50.  If you don't believe he is tan look at the photo of him above in the frame.  Talk about ivory!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute tyce face! good job getting a few projects done. it reminds me that i need to do a few. i really like your new art work too. really cute!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I love the painting, too. You should do them for Christmas presents for friends or something like that. I can definitely tell that Tyce does have a tan. I love how you put the pictures coming up the stairs. They look really nice and they all match. Cool... I never match anything. Thanks for posting. Love, Mom