Our local aquarium had a dress like a superhero and you can get in free day! We had never been and I think it is pretty expensive so I decided to make some capes and head over. It did take me a couple days to make the capes....I am really not a super hero:( Tyce as Batman...but he has superman on the other side.
Ada as supergirl:) She really likes the capes. She wore Tyces until I got hers done. She has a princess crown on the other side.
Ada liked the sharks the best. She was really excited to go see them. I am not sure why. Anyway sorry for the crummy pics but I wasn't too into taking photos and I couldn't figure my camera out anyway.
Whoosh! went Supergirl!
Zing! Went Batman!
GGGGRRRRRR!
HI! I also wore a cape I made for Loni, but since she isn't here to enjoy it I got to use it to get in for free! She is also Superwoman and a star for STARGIRL! Or whatever it really is. I am not sure.
2 days ago







3 comments:
Good job Debi on getting the capes done... the kids look darling. Ada has a little bit of the look of me and my sisters when we were little girls in some of these pictures. I never noticed her looking like my family before... funny.... next year she will look like Nancy's family when she was a little girl. I am proud of you for doing such a mommy thing with your kids. I do not think it fair that they paid you back the next day at church by being rambunctious... but motherhood is not full of fairness. Once we face that reality it does get easier... really. Thanks so much for the post. It is perfect and I think the pictures where they are on the move look like zing and whoosh! Love, Mom
good job on the capes. aren't they cute! i'm glad they were able to get you in the aquarium for free. those are some cute kids!
jody
So you do dress up like super hero's then... glad to see you went!!
Post a Comment