Sunday, July 29, 2012

I don't know where she gets it from....

I really do know where, from me, and maybe her Dad.  I don't really know for sure.  But I would have tried to sleep with my calf if I had ever had one.  I tried sleeping with my horse....course I could sleep on him.  They don't lay down to sleep, I do.  Thanks Grandpa Wally for giving her some great memories.  I am sure everyone else is too, but if this calf wasn't around Loni would probably not be there.  She loves her calf.  I am glad she is having a great summer.  Love you Loni and congrats on winning.  We can't wait to see you and your trophies!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

this is my favorite picture of her so far! who took this one? was she really sleeping? glad she loves that cow so much. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

It had to be grandma Nancy or Grandpa Wally who took that picture and it is cute. Those two got along pretty good and they did a good job. Yes, lots of thanks to her Bingham grandparents for making so many fun things and learning things available to Loni. As her other grandma, I sure appreciate you helping her become so well rounded. Love, Mom