These are Loni and her presentation that she won!
Judges and her 4H leader that is standing by the table.
Her cousin Carlos who has gone and supported Loni both years! Thanks Carlos and Grandparents for being so great! Carson came this year too! Thanks Carson for showing support to your cousin.
Isn't she so cute? I really like this picture.
Do you see Carlos on the other side of the fence! Hehe! Taking his own photos.
Good shot of Millie, the calf. Loni really loves cows. She must get that from her Grandpa Wally.
I really like this photo too because of the girl on the right of Loni. Hehe. Loni looks like she is talking to her calf and about to give her a big kiss and that girl is cringing.
Some 4th of July photos.....Loni and Alli and I think Riley.
They decorated the 4wheeler for their 4th of July parade. WHat fun!

























1 comment:
I wish you could be there to watch her. She is such a good presenter in her speeches and with her cow. I will admit, though, Milly is a really nice cow and kind of a cute cow. Don't you think. That is what Michaela said. "Loni's cow is cute." Loni and the cow were a good pair. I did get a few good shots of Loni and the cow even if I do admit it myself. Love, Mom
Post a Comment