Monday, July 30, 2012

More of Loni at the Fair













 She won!  It was a very hot day.  Loni is like me and turns very red in the face when she is hot.  Her cute cousins, Carlos, Carson and Michaela who came with Grandma Gail to watch. She looks so cute with her hair all done and in her clean white outfit.  Thanks Michaela for doing her hair.  We need you to live with us so you can do all of my kids hair.  I never do it.  Loni is pretty good at doing her hair and doing Ada's when she will allow it.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

We really did have a really fun day together. My only regret was that we didn't stay for the rodeo because I knew I would be too tired to drive home. That judge was really nice and really liked Loni. But there is nothing not to like when Loni is working with her cow and her cow was really a pretty cooperative creature. Love, Mom