Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Haircut and the beach

 We thought about letting Tyce's hair grow and not cut it till Rick cuts his but I couldn't handle it anymore.  So one night before he went to bed I took a pair of scissors to it.  Nice aren't I?  Well it isn't too awful!  Haha!  He sat pretty still and I mostly wanted the length off the back because it was pretty much to his shoulders.  Such a girl.  :)
 You may not be able to tell but I took at least an inch off the back.  Not totally straight across but good enough for me.
 He kind of has to have side swept bangs or else you can tell how uneven they are.  But he looks pretty cute anyway.
 Another trip to the beach.  We went on Saturday and decided to go again yesterday.  We had a lot of fun on Saturday.  No pictures though.  Maybe that is why is was so fun!  Nah.
 Tyce doing what he does.....eats with really sandy hands. It doesn't bother him to have a bit of sand.
 Now he wants the camera and he is coming to get it from me with his food and sand covered hands!  Run!
 Molly and Ada.
 Give me the camera.
Now!  Give me the camera.  I want it.  Look at that goofy grin.

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

tyce's hair looks really blonde in the beach pictures! glad you made a few trips. ada's face with those goggles is great! good job on the haircut.
jody