Monday, August 13, 2012

I know, I know. Loni on a horse.

 So if you know me well, you know that I like to move things and change things.  So I got a new rug and I was just going to put it down and leave all the furniture where it was, but then I couldn't stand it and had to move the couch and chair.  That is all.  Nothing else.  I think it is a pretty big deal that I moved THAT couch.  It is one whopper of a couch.
In Idaho Loni went for a ride on a horse.  This is Red.  That is all I know or can remember.  Not sure which.  Isn't she a cute little cowgirl?  I miss me some horse riding, but one day we will have one of our own.  I miss my horse.  It is has been like 15 years!  Wow!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I do like the new carpet. It is a nice spot of color. You need to be careful moving those big things like the couch. Loni looks cute on the horse and I was thinking that old barn would be a good place to take a family picture. Love, Mom