Thursday, August 30, 2012

Over a week, Sorry Rick!

 So because I owe Rick a few pics I took one with Photobooth and I stole one off of Facebook.  Here is our niece, Alli, she is going to be a BIG SIS on 03/13!  Yeah!  We can't wait to see what cute little bundle of joy pops out of our sister, Lindy!  Congrats Lindy and Micah!
Tyce and Ada watching TV this morning.  Tyce kept flinging his feet in the air, obviously.  Ada thought it was funny.  I hope this gets me through another week.  Love you Rick.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Alli is really cute... I liked the times when Ada and Tyce would co habitate a place and enjoy one another. They are very cute children even if they are strong willed. I wish I would be with them enough that they would begin to trust me. Oh well, it happens to lots of grandmas... Love, Mom