Sunday, August 5, 2012

Happy Birthday #10 Loni

My baby girl turns 10 today!  Time flies when you are having fun, right?!  Since Loni is in Idaho I want to wish her a Happy Birthday on the blog.  This girl is amazing.  She can sing, dance, play the piano and guitar, likes baseball and played with a bunch of boys, loves the gospel, reads her scriptures and The Friend, and does her homework.  She is a great daughter and sister to her syblings.  I love you Loni!  I hope you have a great day and that you have a great party.  Be Grateful to your grandparents for the great summer they have given you!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

We did have a great party. The kids that came to celebrate her birthday were so fun and friendly and Nancy is just the best. She had sandwiches and other games planned. We had games and prizes but we were just going to have cake and ice cream... Nancy really is so generous and fun and always thinking of others. You are lucky to have such a sweet mother in law, Debi. Anyway, I had a great time. Happy Birthday to Loni, too. Love, Mom pps I will post about it as soon as I can.