This picture was not taken at the beach but it was on my camera for awhile. One day Ada let me do her hair. I don't get her to let me do her hair often. Maybe twice a year. Serious. Doesn't she look cute when it is done and even when it isn't.
We went to the beach with the Mangino's yesterday. It was a lot of fun. I am still tired. Course I have been tired for a few months. That will pass in another few months.:)
Tyce doing what he does best at the beach....eat. He is getting braver in the water. He still wants to hold my hand the whole time but at least I don't have to carry him.
There were a bunch of sail boats there when we got there and they eventually set off on a race.
Grandma Gail is here for a visit. I love having her. We haven't done much in sight seeing since I have had lots of appointments and finishing up all the things to get Loni ready for school on Tuesday. I think we are all ready now and at least will have a sunny weekend to play in.
The girls burying Molly.
Nick helping too.
2 days ago



3 comments:
yeah! you made it too the beach. glad you guys have fun but the beach always makes me tired too. i think because of the clean up afterwards! i wish someone would invent a sand remover that you stood in the parking lots of the beach so i wouldn't bring so much sand home with me. oh and that someone else would do all of the laundry from our beach days too. but i really do love those beach days!
jody
Umm, are you making an announcement without officially making an announcement? Your little family is so cute. and I love your hair too. I've been tempted to go boy short many a time. JD might disown me though.
That was a fun time... I loved watching them play in the water... Ada is pretty animated at the ocean. Going to the beach often is a hassle but I think worth it. You get better at managing the sand, salt, etc. the more often. Experience breeds confidence and procedure that you are comfortable with. Miss you guys but love not waking up in the middle of the night to loud baby cries... don't mind the little whimpers and then falling right back to sleep... that feels like check in time so I don't have to get out of bed but I know the babies are okay. Love, Mom
Post a Comment