Friday, September 14, 2012

Ada can Scoot.

 Ada has tried a few times to ride Loni's scooter but she didn't quite have the balance yet.  Well she rode her bike all summer and a couple weeks ago started trying to ride the scooter more.  And now, by golly, this little girl can ride a scooter!
 She does ride a little too far into the road and I have to keep reminding her to stay to the side.
 But she likes to do turns and tricks and make funny faces!


 And try to go really fast!  I think she looks like she is going really fast here.
And of course it is always fun to stick your leg out and keep your balance.  She is getting even better at this now.  Maybe ballet is helping out with her balance!

3 comments:

Robin Conner said...

Soooo Cute!

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love the last one! tell her she is impressive. :)
jody

Terry and Gail said...

And I was there on her first tries. I love the last one, too. It is really cute and like she thinks she has got it. I am glad that she is enjoying the scooter. She is a really lovely little girl. Thanks for the post. Love, Mom