Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My kind of Preschool!

With my friends Robin and Julie, we are doing a preschool for our kids.  We take turns at eachothers houses.  I have yet to have my turn but I am up next week.  Today in addition to all the learning, Ada and Jake hid under a futon.  They are so cute and happy.  Ada really loves preschool wherever it is at.  I am glad she likes to learn.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I think today when she called me she was telling me about her day at preschool... she will enjoy learning because she is curious and interested in things... I think she should become a nutritionist! Snack... snack... milk... milk... that is a cute picture of her and Jakey... have you ever read the David books to her? Maybe she will call that David Jakey, too. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

I promise they did learn! ;)