A couple pictures taken on the ipod . Isn't he funny.
Yep, he thinks he is funny. I think so too.
This one is funny too. I love her.
Last pool day. Ada loves it here. We would have stayed longer but it started thundering and raining a tad. You have to wait a half hour before getting back in. We decided to leave.
She loves it when other people catch her. Especially boys.
Tyce going down the slide. He is always so slow. I think it may be the shorts. He smiles the whole way down though.
He wants the camera.
Fun!
Loni is a big 5th grader! Can you believe it? I can't. She is going to be really busy this year. Hopefully I can keep up.
Tyce thinks it is fun to take pictures by the door.
Ada also gets to go to pre-school. Just a couple of my friends and I are taking turns. She loves it though. She will go next year to a "real" preschool. She loves that too.
2 days ago









3 comments:
Really cute pictures of Loni... she is such a pretty girl. Yes, I don't think in the whole world there is anyone funnier than Tyce. He is a goof ball... and a tricky one, too. I love that Ada is going to preschool... she needs that kind of stuff... she will learn alot. And so will you when it is your turn. Hey... you can do field trips from time to time... like going to a bakery or the fire department or the library... all that is informative and takes lots of time. You could even do something like the animal shelter... Thanks for posting and sharing. Love, Mom
I forgot to comment on the pool day... I loved that pool, too and Ada is really independent there and knows how to have lots of fun. I love that so many people catch the kids as they come off the slide... it makes it so fun. I wish we would have thought to go there on a really hot day... What were we thinking? Obviously we weren't. Love, Mom
happy first day of 5th grade loni! hope its going well. glad you guys made it to the pool a few times. that slide looks like so much fun for the kids.
jody
Post a Comment