Saturday, September 29, 2012

Swings and things.

 I haven't been very good about taking the kids to the park but the last week I was a bit better.  Here is a video.
 Tyce digging the big swings.
 Ada pushing Tyce in the swing.
 I have varicose veins and I just wanted to document that I had one of them fixed and hopefully never to return!  This is  a couple days after.  There is still some left but the doctor said we would check them out at my next appt.
Yes, this is Rick.  :)

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cute swing pictures. tyce is good on the big swings. i think he's better than jocelyn on them. and he's happy to have ada push him. tyler gets so mad when jocelyn pushes him.
hope your leg is looking better. did it hurt? glad you can get them fixed.
rick is definitely taking advantage of his time away. he's a hairy beast!

Jami said...

ohh...let me know how the leg turns out!! I need to do the same thing!

Terry and Gail said...

I love how good Ada is about pushing her brother on the swing... he is pretty good on them like Jody said... it is always scary at first to have your children swing on the big swings. I don't know which picture is scarier... your legs after the procedure of Rick's hairy face. I hope I don't have nightmares! I can't wait until I see the improved leg pictures.. that will be nice for you especially if they stop hurting. Love, Mom

Mindy said...

Sweet I found it!! I hope your legs feel better!