Aren't we silly?! Yes! She is too cute. It is hard to believe that they grow up so fast and I have missed a lot of teaching experiences for her and for myself. I will learn. Just probably not all I need to. :)
Daddy and Tyce are silly too! But then Daddy puts Tyce down......
UH-OH! Here comes the....
Tears......
and the crying! Isn't that the saddest face you have ever seen? Look it didn't even faze Daddy!
Ada and Tyce get ahold of the camera and ipod often and take several pictures.
They have a way of taking the same photos over and over several hundreds of times.
All I wonder now is what is going on in Ada's mind when she was taking these? Was Tyce following her around trying to steal it from her?
Was Tyce pulling her hair out?
Who knows? But we definitely know that she was sad.
And she wanted to document the sad face several times....and
it usually looked exactly like the picture before.
Until you get one of these! Yikes!
Oh Fishy faces! I love it.
So cute.
And because we are missing our Loni. A photo of her. There were also several hundred of her. Ada must have been taking photos of her. Most were of her back. She was practicing her dance routine. She is having a great time in Idaho and having tons of fun without us! We miss her and love her and can't wait for her to come home in August.
For all of you who have never seen Rick with a beard! I wanted to document it because well I have never seen him with one either until now.....and not even in person. He has had a mustache and a goatie. Anyway he kind of looks like that guy from ER. Noah Wyle.















4 comments:
love all of them. they either made me laugh, smile, or wonder what the??? :) rick does look like the er guy!
jody
All the pictures were great... Tyce's sad face... boy Rick is a tuffy and Ada's documented sad faces are hilarious. Beards are okay from a distance but up close and personal they are just itchy and scratchy. What a fun bunch of pictures. I loved them all. Love, Mom
Loved how most of the pics were of the tongue! ha ha! Super cute!
haha You're so insensitive Rick! Made me laugh out loud.
Tate
Post a Comment