Loni is in Idaho again this summer like last. She has a calf she takes care of thanks to the grandparents and she gets her ready for showing at the fair. In 4-H they have to write a presentation and this year she was selected to do it at the fair. She won! Look at the trophy and ribbon she got for it! If I can figure it out I will post the presentation they took of her in 4-H group, but if you want to see it.....go to my blog list....and if it lets you get on the ? kids 4H club.
2 days ago


3 comments:
impressive! great job on the fair ribbon for the presentation along with singing the national anthem. she sang great! hope she's having lots of fun.
jody
I wish I could have been there to listen to her and maybe even sing alto with her... she does sing well and she isn't afraid. That is a big part of the battle. She also sang the National Athem at a rodeo a week or so ago. Wally arranges it for her. He likes to give her so many opportunities to share her talents and do her best. She is an amazing girl. Maybe you can volunteer her to sing at local events in Virginia Beach. We have a couple of award things we go to at the Police Department where they have people sing the National Athem. I am sure there are things like that around your city. Try to just listen for events that maybe you can volunteer her to sing at. Yes, she was so happy to get her trophy. I will post about it probably this evening so you can see more pictures of her and what she did. I have video of her speech but I don't know how to download it on to the blog. But when we come I will bring my camera and you can download it on to your computer and all the other video I have of her with her cow and showing it, etc. Love, Mom
By the way, I should have told you sooner, but Becca did her hair. It was perfect for everything she did that day because it kept her cool and her hair out of her face. So much thanks goes to Becca for helping her look so lovely, polished and professional. Love, Mom
Post a Comment