Ada finally danced for the camera. I think the ice cream reward Grandpa Wally promised was the deciding factor. This was the rehearsal, she did just as well at the recital.
2 days ago
A little peek into what we do when you aren’t looking……………
2 comments:
Really cute vidoes and the girls did well and I am so glad that Ada's courage rallied and let her participate. Ice cream would win me over, too. It would have to be the best flavors... let me see... what flavors? I will have to think about it. What flavor did she choose? Loni and I both love mint chocolate chip... I actually love mint with oreo cookies the best. Thanks for modern technology so the far away grandparents can at least enjoy their recitals from a distance. Love, Mom
great job ada! I'm so excited that you were brave enough to dance for everyone to see. you were beautiful and a fabulous dancer.
jody
Post a Comment