Saturday, June 9, 2012

Family Day at Rick's work

 Today was Family Day at Rick's work so we got to have rides on the boats.  Sorry Ada isn't looking and Tyce's face was cut out.  Oh well.  I will post video later.
 Loni in a O course.  She won the first one against the boy in the other lane, he wanted a re-match and she lost the 2nd.  She did well though and had fun.
 Tyce had fun.  He was hot and liked drinking water by himself out of the tiny water bottles.
 Ada and I getting ready to climb the rock wall.  Ada ended up not climbing but she sure did look cute in the get up.
 Loni started her climb.
 Me starting my climb.  I have never climbed a rock wall so I figured I should do it.  I wore flip-flops so I had to do it barefoot.
 Rick thought we should have a shot of my toes hanging on for dear life.  At least you can see my nice calf muscles.
 I tried giving up about 3/4 of the way up.  It was tiring, but they told me to keep going.  So I took a rest and kept going.  I slipped a few times because my hands were super sweaty at the top but I made it all the way.  I liked the trip down.
Me-Super Sweaty.

3 comments:

Jami said...

Dang! You do have some super sexy calf muscles!!! (Is that how you spell it for the legs?!?!?...hahah) Anyways, cute pictures and good job with the rock wall!

Terry and Gail said...

I agree... you looked actually really good up there climbing. You are so close to the wall because of your physique... if you were more plumb especially in the chest... you wouldn't look so good up there and yes, pretty calf muscles. Your kids are so darling and Ada did look good in the get up and I love Tyce drinking his little water bottle. Tyler loves to drink out of all the big kid drinking containers... not a big fan of little baby stuff. He loves being a baby but he wants to drink like the big kids. You go girl... Loni... don't let the boys win if you can win... . I wish I could have been at this event. It looks like lots of fun. Love, Mom

Robin Conner said...

Super fun pics! And your calves did look AWESOME! ;)