
So when we moved into our new house, all the walls were painted. Some were ok colors which I am happy with and some not so ok. Lonis room was one of the not so ok. It was a strange color....I don't know what to call it, but Loni wanted her room painted and I was ok with that. So ........

Of course you first have to prime. Which takes a while with dark colors, so two layers and two gallons later, there you have it. I was tired and asked Loni if she liked the white, but she didn't so.............................

After 3 days of painting you get the finished product. Loni's favorite color....blue. I think it turned out quite well. It makes her room not look so dark and ugly. I did rearrange her furniture to see if that would help and it may have. Course with all her stuff it is hard to say. She has showed me how her baby brother or sister will be able to share the room with her by moving her chair and putting a crib along the wall. She has it all planned out. I told her we didn't have to worry about it for a while. But she is still determined to share her room, for now at least, until she finds out that babies cry and can wake up their siblings in the middle of the night. We will see how much she wants to share a room then. Well that is all for now. My beautiful paint job for my beautiful daughter.
1 comment:
Debi,
I am amazed by your energy! The room looks great and I love how Loni is getting ready for a sibiling. That is so sweet! You are a wonderful mother who is so devoted to her family. So, when do you get to come repaint at my house? Ha! Ha!
Take care,
Katie
p.s. Wasn't General Conference so uplifting? I enjoyed reading the testimony on your blog.
Post a Comment