So while we were in North Carolina, Missy took these pics with her computer of Loni and I. If you are interested in getting this nifty feature on your computer you have to buy a Mac, I believe. I think I may do that when I am in the market for another computer. So look on and try not to wet your pants..........

So I never have really like these types of pictures but this one is really cute.

Me....I know it is hard to believe something so utterly beautiful could turn into something so utterly terrifying. I felt like chunk from the Goonies!

Here is our beautiful.......well I don't know whether that is the correct term anymore. I don't know if she is a cone head or if it is just really big hair!

Ok so if you have kids you know that this would be their favorite pose. If you say no, you are lying. This was Loni's favorite, I think we have 5 more just like it. She even managed to stick her tongue out, just to make it a little more gross. This pic reminds me of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes or Michael Jordan and Chunk from Goonies if they could have children. Ha ha!

So here is the last one. Not so frightening unless Loni is trying to predict what her next siblings will be.....twins! Yikes! I think two of Loni wouldn't be so bad. Oh and so you know....I am not pregnant but would like to be.
3 comments:
I really, really, really want a mac, really. Love the pictures, and I do hope you have twins!
I thought the pictures were funny. I love this whole blog idea. I have mine set up and I need to be better about adding to it. I will try and keep in touch better. I think I sent you my blog add let me know if I didn't. I am due April 30th. I feel old, fat, and tired, but very excited. I wish you all the best as you continue to have more children. Your pictures are really fun! Take care.
Katie Smith
I've been on a mac for years and I'll never go back. I do all my video editing and everything on it. You have no idea how many innocent people I've scared with family pics like those!
Post a Comment