Saturday, March 29, 2008

A little behind because of our trip!

So I am finally adding our Easter photos of Loni. I didn't forget to take pictures but I didn't take very many and I did forget to take a picture of her in her Easter dress. So Loni got a cute ladybug plate, Barbie Mariposa movie......
Lots, and lots,and lots, and lots of kit kats which are her favorite if you didn't know. She really doesn't eat lots of candy except for kit kats. She would eat them all if I let her in one day.
She also got this cute blue dress which looks really cute on her, but I didn't take that picture, sorry! Maybe this Sunday or next when she wears it again.
This is after the first egg she found........then I quit taking pictures. Sorry, again.
Then here is our Charlotte, North Carolina, trip pictures. Again not too many but hey at least I took them. So of course no landscape photos but pics of the reason we went. This is my friend Melissa and her son Dylan. I went to school at CSI with her. She is about to have her second baby a little girl in a few weeks.
Here is a picture of Loni and some boy at a park near their house. It had a sand box and Loni being the little sand devil that she is stayed in the sand the whole time we were at the park. I think she loves sand more than swings, which is a good thing....see a pic below....
This is Loni tickling Dylan. He has the cutest laugh when you tickle him. She was trying to get him to sit and pose but he really didn't care for it. I was amazed to get this picture. Isn't he cute? Course Loni is too.
Here is Loni at another park on the day we were leaving. She didn't want to play anywhere other than on the swings and of course I needed to come push her. She really needs to learn how to make herself swing to get higher. She has it down a bit but loves to be as high as she can get....so that leaves me to have to push her. My arm was so tired I thought it was going to fall off. So I love the sand because I don't have to push her to play in it....she just plays. Maybe I need a sand box?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't She just adorable? She must take after her aunt. j/k I love you guys

Pam said...

I love that Loni just got kit kats...that's awesome! And it's too bad we don't still live in Kentucky, then you could come visit us and I would come visit you...so sad.