looks pretty cool, rick!!! glad to see some video and photos. looks like you were having fun. hope all is great with you all. is debi back yet? how was her trip? love, jody
Rick, don't you think it is kind of weird that fighting wars today requires men to learn to fall out of the sky... war must be a brillant past time. The world is really beautiful from the sky though, isn't it. It must be even more amazing to see the changes as you fall toward it. I don't ever want to try that in my mortal state...but in my immortal state, I think I may give it a go. Glad you are home to play games with Loni. Love, Gail
4 comments:
looks pretty cool, rick!!! glad to see some video and photos. looks like you were having fun. hope all is great with you all. is debi back yet? how was her trip?
love, jody
Rick, I think it would be very brother-in-lawly of you to buy me a parachute as well when you buy yours. tate
Rick, don't you think it is kind of weird that fighting wars today requires men to learn to fall out of the sky... war must be a brillant past time. The world is really beautiful from the sky though, isn't it. It must be even more amazing to see the changes as you fall toward it. I don't ever want to try that in my mortal state...but in my immortal state, I think I may give it a go. Glad you are home to play games with Loni. Love, Gail
That's just too scary. And that's all I have to say about that.
Post a Comment