Sunday, March 9, 2008

I agree Pam! Why?

So my friend Pam's blog(Threesacrowd) had a picture of her daughter sleeping on the floor and I remembered this picture I took last month. Loni had decided that she was sleeping on her HARD plastic shelf. Why, because she wanted to. Now if you noticed the chair to the left, we bought that from our friends yard sale for $5 bucks. Great deal I though since Loni needed a chair in her room that was a little cozy. Too cozy it seemed because when we got it home she slept in it for a few days. One night she started out sleeping in it but the next morning she was climbing into my bed asking why I put her on the couch.....downstairs? Course I hadn't, she must have walked there on her own...SLEEPWALKER! But to get back to Pam's original idea....why do we buy our kids beds when they choose to sleep anywhere but there? The floor, hard plastic shelves, chairs, highchairs, toilets, next to the dog on its bed, while taking a bath(scary but my brother has done it!), and I am sure you all have other places to add. So here's to good night dreams wherever they may be sleeping.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Ha ha...too funny! But it's seriously true.

Gramma Betsy said...

Kids are funny! When Shera & Clint visited last month, their son Carter (age 2 1/2) fell asleep on the pool table with his feet dangling over the edge. I've thought about sleeping UNDER the pool table, but honestly---ON the pool table? Just give me a good ole bed anytime!