
I love buying new furniture. I am probably addicted which is bad because seriously it won't fit after a while. Anyway this is our new loveseat. We got a red colored couch when we moved into our house which I love. We also had a couch my parents gave us that had seen better days. Mostly you can't have a white couch with a black dog. I don't recommend it, so don't even think about doing it. Well I sold that one because it just wasn't working for me anymore, sorry mom and dad, but thanks for letting us have it. Rick decided he liked those chaise lounges which, oh my gosh, are the most expensive things in the world! So I became addicted to craigslist trying to find him one. So now after a whole month of looking at craigslist for hours on end I decided that the chaise just wasn't going to happen. So I got this yesterday for 20% off which made it a pretty good deal. It was the color and fabric I wanted and it WILL be what Rick wants. :) So anyway to explain the next picture...........

So when I got rid of the white couch which was always covered with 2 blankets....one for people to sit on and one for ......Cali. She had deemed it hers so I decided to put a blanket on the side she sat on which was fine. So after we sent that couch packing she decided that the new red couch was now hers. I wasn't having that so when I saw this papasan chair on craigslist I asked Rick if he liked it for......Cali. Yes I went and bought a chair for Cali. I know I am growing worse in my older age. First she has 3 beds and now I am getting her chairs to call her own. But to defend myself she is staying off of the couch. And no I will never buy her her own full size people bed. I think? Well who knows.....if I ever have extra rooms she could possibly.
4 comments:
The best thing about the couchis the beautiful Loni. Grandpa Bingham
i love the new couch. i am trying to convince tate that we should get one too. i want one kind of like yours...maybe one day tate will agree to buy one. :)
today tate didn't go to church because he's sick. one lady asked me if rick was my husband. she was really confused! it was funny.
talk to you soon,
love jody
I'm so with you on the "furniture addiction"! I should be banned from looking. I just came home with a bright red suede matching sofa and loveseat. Hopefully it doesn't blind innocent visitors!
I know what you mean about the dog needing his own chair. Cobi has his "favorite" couch and when any of us try to sit on it we get dirty looks! We finally got him his own little bed for nightime, but he will only sleep in it after he has had a little "snuggle" with us on our bed. Who runs the house anyway???? Aunt Betsy
Post a Comment