I just want to add my testimony to those given in General Conference that Jesus Christ lives and is our Savior. It is through him that I find peace. He has blessed my family in so many ways and it is to Him where I look for guidance. I've been blessed with a wonderful wife and daughter and we have been blessed to live where we do. Debi has been wonderful in supporting me. Even though I have been gone quite a bit lately and will be absent frequently in the years to come she has been patient and supportive. I have been greatly blessed to share my life with someone as wonderful as Debi is. Being gone so much makes being home more precious, and the time I have with my family even more valuable.
I know that by following the council of our Prophet Thomas S. Monson, and by living the teachings of Jesus Christ we may continue to enjoy the blessings our Father in Heaven has for us.
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment