Friday, April 11, 2008

Funny Story

So yesterday I was on the internet looking for a haircut I liked and would look good with my thick thick hair. I wanted to keep it mostly long since I have spent a while growing it out. So Loni wanted to look to so we were both looking at a bunch of pictures of people with hair. She would throw in I like that hair, she's pretty, oh I like that, ooohhh she's ugly! I didn't teach her about the last one, I promise. So she kept bugging me while I was looking saying, go back, go back, I didn't see any of those pictures, etc. I told her that I was looking for a haircut for me not for her, she didn't need her hair cut like mommy did, if she wanted to get her haircut she could do it herself! Of course I was joking on the last part but I guess, well, she didn't think so. So she left me alone and I proceeded with my day finishing getting her ready for school, sending her off, going to the store, getting my hair cut. Then I got home and when if was time for her to come home I was outside waiting for her. When she got home and we were walking in the house, she said did you get your haircut? I told her I did and she said I did too! I looked at her like, WHAT????? I said who cut yours?? Like maybe she was pretending since she has been playing board games and card games with an imaginary friend occasionally. She said I did! Like I should congratulate her! I said, when? And she said before school. So I checked her hair out and sure enough she had cut it. Not horribly but you can tell she hacked at the hair on the sides....about 1-2 inches. I will have to fix it. So all you moms out there who are like me and joke a lot with your kids......so maybe not all of you do that, but make sure if you are joking to make sure they know it!!! I never thought Loni would be the kid to cut her hair since she was sad when we did cut her hair, but I guess either she really wanted her hair cut or she is just very obedient to her mommy!! Next time I am going to tell her to clean the house!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Ummm, I think you only have yourself to blame for that one! Too funny. And where's the photo of your haircut?