Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not the best picture!

So here is my new haircut. I got bangs and layers but the length is still the same. I didn't color my hair this time, it looks like it though. Not sure why. Anyway I like it because they also thinned it a bit and so my hair isn't so heavy. Coming into the summer it will be nice cause it gets hot! Sorry the pic isn't the best I am holding the camera with my hand and I took the pic myself. I am great at taking my own picture. Well hope you like the close up of me. I look a bit shiny but what's new? Don't you wish when we are shiny it is because we look like new not because our faces are so greasy?? Just a thought. On a better note my acne (eewww!) is clearing up a bit more now that I am eating more healthy foods and drinking water non-stop.......gosh, I am turning into my mom! I love you mom! And dad thanks for my legs!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I thought I was on the wrong blog when I first looked! I didn't recognize you or your blog. Love your hair though, I'm not used to seeing you with long hair but it suits you, and I like the color. And your blog looks great!

Jami said...

Hey Debi(& Rick)-
So I got your blog address from Heather Robertson...hope you don't mind....your more than welcome to check mine out...maybe that will keep us a little more informed of each other...Hope all is going well. Jami

Jami said...

I guess you need my address zebjamibingham.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Dear Debi and Rick, So who wrote this comment? It felt a little bitter to me and I it made me feel like that as soon as you are done experiencing that part of the world you both will come home to the West!!! I really like the intermountain west, too. I concur!!!Love, Gail