Hey so if you haven't heard on the news where you live, where I live all that is on is all about the tornado that hit Suffolk. So far it says no one was killed by it but of course about 200 injuries. I didn't think that we would have a tornado here but here it is. I know lots of military people buy houses in Suffolk because it is cheaper there than in Virginia Beach. I am thinking about what I can do....maybe even kind of tempted to drive out there to see the damage. I have never been so close to any kind of devastation like this. Well we are safe and I hope everyone else is doing well even after this.
1 day ago

4 comments:
I did hear about that, but didnt even remember that you are close by...I am glad you are safe...that picture is CRAZY...How SCAREY!!!
Love Ya!!
Debi, how far is suffolk from you? I heard all about it and have been keeping an ear out for you being okay. Is this picture taken from nearby your home. I love you and we can't wait to see you in May. A couple of weeks. YAH!!!!!!!
i guess now i better start watching the news to make sure you don't get swept away!! that is so crazy. glad to hear that only people were injured and not anything worse.
jody
I wondered if that was near you. Glad you guys are okay. We had a pretty devastating tornado go through Lexington when we were living there as well, the other side of town from us, but a whole subdivision was pretty much destroyed.
And are you coming home for a visit soon? (I'm asking because of your other comments. :) Let me know if/when you are. I would love to see you if possible.
Post a Comment