Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fun Day at the Zoo!

A little taste of Tyce with his spiked hair. I just did that with water from one of the fountains. Isn't he so cute!
My friend Robin holding Ada up to see some animals. She's so nice!
Right as you enter the zoo there are these fountains and the kids run through them. This may be their favorite part. Ada really enjoyed it. This little unknown girl was trying to talk to her but in Ada fashion she just ignored her and wouldn't look at the little girl. I don't know what she was saying to Ada. Sorry I don't know why the color changed and why it is underlining it?
So here are most of the kids that were there with their moms or mom and dad. Ada wouldn't get in the photo....she wouldn't get close to the rhino. Scared of it?
For my little Loni.....here is the zinnia! Loni gave it to me for Mother's Day. There were 2-3 but after a few storms the others died. This is the lone survivor. It is very pretty.

4 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

How tall is this zinnia? They come in various sizes... some are 6inches and they can grow to 12 inches, 18 inches, 24 inches or even up to 36 inches tall. I just planted about 200 seeds... I want to get a whole bunch of them. I think they are such cheery flowers. Ada probably didn't like being inn the picture with a bunch of people and I love places that have sprinklers or fountains or whatever for kids just to run through. I think that is brilliant. They can run through the sprinklers and then go visit a few exhibits... go get wet again... more exhibits... and on and on. I am glad that you do so many fun things with your kids. I love Tyce's happy face. I know he mostly has happy faces... but you should add a couple of others; like a sad face, mad face or scared/startled face. I just would like to see if he has the spy face, too. I don't think so. Ada is the girl with a 1,000 faces. Tyce always looks the same to me. I don't think he will be very tricky or get away with much. I think he will get caught all the time and early on. Unlike Ada who is so sneaky and quiet that she can accomplish some mischief before you catch her. Darling pictures. Miss you guys. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

pretty flower. i don't think i've ever seen a zinnia. i think ada and joss are alike in their stubborness but joss is just loud with her's while ada is quiet!
can't believe how big tyce is! love his spiky hair and his teeth. in this picture there was some quality of steve i saw for a second. not sure what it was....funny.
glad you had fun at the zoo. i need to take joss but i'll have to get tate to go along to help!
jody

Sherrie said...

:(

Terry and Gail said...

Jody, you can grow zinnias down there... they come in so many colors and sizes... they are a great flower... do you want me to email you some pictures. I have grown lots of them in the last few years and I have lots of pictures of them because I think they are so gorgeous and there are a few pictures of them in that room you sleep in whenever you are here. Love, Mom